Which Older Adult needs do you think should be prioritized in Thunder Bay?
The second Age Friendly Seniors Summit will be held on Tuesday, November 15th. Join us for a Luncheon and planning workshop, featuring our Age Friendly Guest Speaker, Hazel McCallion, 95 years young!
DATE: Tuesday, November 15, 2016
TIME: 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
LOCATION: The Victoria Inn, 555 Arthur St. W
If you have a friend, neighbor, or member of your community that you know would like to attend but may not attend on their own, we encourage you to invite them to come along!
Please click HERE to purchase your ticket online
Find a ticket location near you:
- WAVERLEY THUNDER BAY PUBLIC LIBRARY - 285 Red River Rd
- BRODIE THUNDER BAY PUBLIC LIBRARY - 216 Brodie St S
- ST. JOSEPH'S HERITAGE BUILDING FINANCE OFFICE - 63 Carrie St
- ST. JOSEPH'S CARE GROUP HOSPITAL FINANCE OFFICE - 35 Algoma St. N
- LAKEHEAD SOCIAL PLANNING COUNCIL - 125 Syndicate Ave S #38 (within Victoriaville Mall)
Limited low income options are available – ask us! Please contact LSPC at (807)624-1720.
Click here to view the poster for the Age Friendly Seniors Summit